Thursday, June 19, 2008

Karen heart coffee?

hummm...I was wondering why Karen likes coffee so much even put the image on top of this site!? But now I see why, because coffee make us awake, make us aware of life!! so kind of related.
p.s. very thoughtful Karen =)

Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14

WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!! "Toward what is ahead"....Be award that there is a much bigger dream then the "American dream", as Carmen mentioned. Keep running and running...run run run..."press on toward the goal"....Perhaps it is another clue for us to figure what is the Real purpose of life. This is the call from God, is to display His glory. Thanks john pipper..haha

I know it is not easy!! and I always get distracted...Ahhhhhh.....thats why we can't do it alone, but with the help of the Holy Spirit. So yea...coffee coffee...I need COFFEE!!

No comments: